Horray, it’s alpha day! Today we launched a private alpha version of the Minimum Viable Book to around 100 people. We’re testing 10 content items in a few different formats to see what our readers like the most.
If you missed out on an alpha invite, don’t dismay. We plan to open up a few more spots on our alpha soon, so get in touch.
We are also already planning a beta version that will be publicly available in both digital and paper formats with some help from our friends at the Newspaper Club.
In the meantime, we hope you enjoy this video ‘5 bites of advice for making things’ featuring the thoughts of:
- Mike Langford, Producer-Presenter of Locapour.tv, a show that celebrates locally brewed beer.
- Veronica Roberts, Curator for The Blanton Museum of Art, one of the foremost university art museums in the United States.
- James Adam, Founder of digital product development company, Exciting.io.
- Jo Lammert, Studio Producer and Founder of Games Development company, White Whale Games.
- Scott Bellaware, Freelance Agile Coach.
We’re always looking for awesome people to interview. If you’re someone who makes stuff, any kind of stuff, we’d love to talk to you.
Emily & Amy